Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First week of School

Well, I have almost made it through the first week.

I am trying not to obsess just yet about later this year when the baby will be born, but it is pretty hard. He is due December 4th, but that still leaves me with three more weeks of school and finals. I think I will be just fine in two of my classes. It is just the Chemistry class that could break me. The math part of it is where I trip up. I can do Algebra, but I need to have lots of quiet and plenty of time to work it out.

David starts school on Tuesday next week, so we are going to try and all be on the same schedule for the school year. That way, hopefully, we can have plenty of Family time for each other.

3 comments:

Dean and Ida said...

Wow, that will keep you all very busy i am sure! Dean is taking classes as well and he doesn't start until sept 22. That is good because i don't know if i could do it with him never here between work and school!Well, don't kill yourself!! :-)

Melissa P said...

Good luck Samara!!!

Samara and Family said...

I am keeping on top of my vitamins now, so I think it will be okay. Just hope can keep it up after Aeden is born.